LAND & LEGACY is devoted to providing an effective assessment of each property’s natural resources. We meet with new and veteran landowners with any sized property to gain a comprehensive understanding of the property’s habitat, ensuring work begins in the right direction. LAND & LEGACY specializes in the design, layout, and improvement of a property’s natural resources for the overall achievement of the landowner’s goals. We examine the ecological site index to determine the best ways to manage the natural resources. This allows the improvements to complement the areas natural ecosystem progressions. Following this process creates a diverse property that reaches each landowners individual goals in the most efficent manor.
Please email us with consulation inquires below. Prices for each service depend on travel, property acreage, and service.
- Full Management Plans: This plan involves a site visit, interactive PDF/ with audio files overlayed into the custom property maps, and a written management plan (20-25 pages). The Full Management Plan will see you through from start to finish on each habitat transformation and provide you with a deeper understanding of the connections between managing wildlife populations and diverse native plant communities. Future follow-up questions/emails are included.
- Hybrid Management Plan: With this option, we complete a site visit, but once returning to the office, we create a series of custom maps for the property with our management recommendations overlayed in an audio form. This provides you with property-specific recommendations for each unit/habitat type that outlines/answers the how-to, when, and why behind each recommendation. In addition, you will have access to a schedule of work breaking down the preferred ways and timing to implement each recommendation. Future follow-up questions/emails are included. (8-10 pages)
- On–site (Verbal) Plan: This is preferred by good note-takers. We tour the property together reviewing goals and objectives as we verbally explain management techniques, strategies, plans etc. with you in regards to that property. In addition, the plan does include a custom map overview, with a single audio file to provide you with a detailed overview of the farms layout and desired habitat features. Note- Unlike other options this service level does not include future follow-up questions beyond the initial conference call once a plan has been delivered.
- Virtual Property Evaluation (VPE): This is an hour-long video conference to provide the landowner with direction and oversight to address the property’s weaknesses, ultimately improving the land and managing it’s resources to achieve the goals of the landowner. $650.00- additional time over an hour will be charged at $100 per hour.
Management Plans include:
- Soil Management Techniques
- Sanctuary Development
- Native Browse Management
- Overall Hunting Strategies
- Water Resource Management
- Predator Management
- Trail Camera Techniques
- Native Forage Management
- Stand/Blind Locations
- Food Plot Strategy/Design
- Timber Management
- Prescribed Fire
- Supplemental Feeding Programs (if applicable)
- Herbicide Management
- Deer Camera Survey
- Security Cover Establishment
- Invasive Species Management
Interested in our services?
Fill out the contact form and we will get in touch with you at our earliest convenience. Please allow for several business days for a response. Traveling to remote areas can limit our internet accessiblity. Thanks for your understanding!
Please include in your initial consultation inquiry the property address, acreage, and the top three goals of the consultation.